'Tail Eater' Rashguard
The Jiu Jitsu Brotherhood 'Tail-Eater' rashguards are back! This new version features a new updated design and higher quality stitching and durability.
Our rash guards are made from heavy-duty Lycra to protect your skin during no-gi training and competition. Can also be used under your kimono as well to help protect your skin.
- Allow moisture to pass through rather than soaking up like a t-shirt.
- Heavy elastic at the waist keeps it from riding up on your stomach.
- Cut long to make it easy to tuck in.
- Flat stitching to prevent irritation.
- Wider cut neck for less restriction.
- Sublimated logos and patterns so they will not peel off in the dryer or while training.