Beyond Technique Bundle - Digital Download
Copmbining Beyond Technique 2, with its bestselling prequel, Beyond Technique 1, together at a discount of 20%
With concept-focused BJJ you learn the why behind what you do - and that is essential for understanding the game at a deeper level.
You learn how to flow… without having to stop and think about which specific technique to use next.
And in the middle of a match, that can easily be the difference between a win and a loss.
Beyond Technique 1 includes:
- A single concept that makes many of your movements stronger and more powerful, without the need for additional strength training
- A full breakdown of the mechanics behind the guard-pull and how to defeat it every time
- An expansion on the concept of “posture” that will massively increase your ability to escape tough situations
- A unique, 3-point system to turbo-charge your sweeps - and then allow you to identify and create sweeps of your own
Beyond Technique 2 includes:
- Hyper-detailed explanations of the concepts Kit and Nic have been using over the past 3 years
- Multiple real-word examples of each concept and how to use them in sparring and competition
- Nic and Kit rolling and explaining In-depth what they are doing and how they are using the new concepts
Here’s what one customer said about Beyond Technique 1:
"I watched the digital copy of your new instructional and I think it's fantastic. If people want to make a breakthrough rather than incremental innovations in their game, your conceptual approach is undoubtably the way to go. I will definitely be buying the follow-up."
And here's what one bjj player said about the early review copy of Beyond Technique 2:
"I definitely like the in-depth explanations of each concept in a variety of positions, and also the explanations and commentary during the live rolls. I think fewer concepts and more examples makes it easier for people to take something away and apply it to training ASAP."
"Kit dale developed a unique way to look at BJJ by analyzing the big picture and asking all the tough questions. Without being hold back by old paradigms of the traditional ways, his system it's conceptual, smart and fun, making easy to the students to understand the general goal of our martial art by focusing on what are you doing and why he motivates then come up with their own conclusions and take advantage of their individuality . I've trained with many top fighters and I can say that anyone can benefit by incorporating his principles on their training regimen."